Terms, Conditions & Deposit Details
Thank you for booking with Road To Beauty, the Terms and Conditions are as follows:
I will provide you with the services described in the booking form completed by you (the "Booking Form") and any other services we agree I will provide to you (the "Services").
The Booking Form will contain the following terms:
- A description of the Services you would like me to provide to you; and
- Your name and the names of any other people you would like me to provide Services for; and
- Your contact details; and
- The requested date and time for performing the Services; and
- The requested location for performing the Services; and
- Any other information I require.
Your booking will be confirmed when I have confirmed to you that I will provide the Services and you have acknowledged your acceptance of this agreement. This agreement will be binding on you and those people named in the Booking Form to receive Services once you have acknowledged your acceptance of this agreement.
The fees and expenses payable by you for the Services as noted on THE QUOTE at the time your booking is confirmed (the "Price"). The Price is valid up to your wedding day. The Price is inclusive of GST.
In order to secure your booking a $120 CONFIRMATION FEE deposit is required. Your booking is not secure until deposit is paid. This deposit is not refundable. The balance is to be bank transferred 3-5 business days PRIOR to the wedding date. Credit Card payments incur a 3.5% fee.
I accept payment by cash, cheque or internet banking. Any cash payments must be made directly to me and not to any of my employees, agents or subcontractors. The ROAD TO BEAUTY bank account details are:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME: ROAD TO BEAUTY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 06 0943 0117837 00
BANK DETAILS: ANZ 58-60 Ardmore Street, Wanaka, Tel: 03 443 6730
SWIFT CODE: anzbnz22
I may, in my discretion, charge interest at the rate of 20% per annum on all money owing by you to me for any reason from the date payment is due until all that money and interest payable under this clause is paid. The operation of this clause is without prejudice to any of my other rights in respect of late payment or non-payment.
Interest payable above will be calculated:
- As accruing from day to day; and
- May be compounded to and become part of the principal debt at the end of each month of default; and
- May be claimed in the same manner both before and after any judgment.
- You are also liable to pay all of my actual expenses and legal costs in relation to taking any steps to enforce this agreement and obtaining payment if you breach your payment obligations.
- You are not entitled to withhold payment, or make any deductions from any payment or set-off any amount owed by me to you, without my prior written consent.
CHANGING YOUR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
You may change your booking to another time or date by giving me written notice provided I am available at that time or on that date. You acknowledge that I may not be able to accommodate a requested change in the time or date of your booking if I am unavailable or you request any other changes to your booking such as, but not limited to, an increase in numbers of people to receive Services or a change in location.
If you wish to reduce the number of people named on the Booking Form to receive Services, the following applies:
- If you advise us in writing within 14 days prior to the wedding date specified on the Booking Form that you wish to reduce the number of people noted on the Booking Form to receive Services, you will still be liable to pay the full Price for the number of people noted on the Booking Form;
- If you advise us in writing 15 – 42 days prior to the wedding date specified on the Booking Form that you wish to reduce the number of people noted on the Booking Form to receive Services, I will only charge you two thirds of the amount of the Price attributed to the difference in numbers.
- If you wish to cancel your booking you must provide written notice to me and the deposit paid will be forfeited. If I have provided you with a trial prior to receiving written notice of cancellation, you must immediately pay the trial fee and any other outstanding fees or expenses incurred by you.
You cannot make any variations to the Services unless I agree in writing. Any variations to the Services may result in an increase in the Price.
Please may we have an appropriate area at the location of your event, to allow us to perform the Services on your day. This is usually good lighting and powerpoints. This makes our job easier and your experience smoother. Allowing us to maintain and adhere to your timeframes.
CALL OUT AND TRAVEL FEE
If applicable, the Call Out and Travel fee will be in the quote and detailed.
Additional fees may be charged if you or any of those people named in the Booking Form to receive Services are late in arriving at the requested location for performing the Services. If you or any of those people named in the Booking Form to receive Services are 30 minutes or more late in arriving at the requested location for performing the Services I may not wait and you will still be liable to pay the full Price.
PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES
I will carry out the Services using reasonable care and skill and within any timeframes we have agreed. I may engage employees or contractors to carry out the Services on my behalf.
I make no representation or warranty about the Services or their suitability or fitness for any particular purpose or use. All warranties are excluded except to the extent they are required under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND ALLERGIES
You must notify me of any medical conditions or allergies you have or any other person named on the Booking Form to receive Services has which may affect the performance of the Services. I will do my best to accommodate any medical condition or allergy when performing the Services however I cannot guarantee that you or any other person named on the Booking Form to receive Services will not react to any product I may use.
USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AND FILM
I may use any photographs with your permission and prior approval.
PRIVACY ACT 1993
You acknowledge that personal information collected or held by me (whether contained in this agreement or otherwise obtained) is provided and may be held, used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- Administering, whether directly or indirectly, my contracts with third parties and enforcing my rights under those contracts;
- Enabling me to communicate with you for any purpose.
You must not disclose to any person confidential information about or relating to:
- Me or my business; and
- Services I provide to you and any other person named on the Booking Form; and
- This agreement.
Your obligations under this clause continue to apply after I have provided Services to you.
My liability and the liability of any agent, employee or subcontractor engaged by me, beyond any liability arising under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, is excluded. This clause provides benefits to my agents, employees and subcontractors for the purposes of the Contracts (Privity) Act 1981. It will continue to apply after I have provided Services to you.
I will not be in breach of this agreement for any interruption, delay, curtailment or cancellation of performance of the Services caused by any act of God, Earthquake, Fire, Act of Government or state, war, civil commotion, insurrection, embargo, labour disputes of whatever nature, outbreak of an epidemic or pandemic of disease or illness and any other reason beyond my control.
If I am unable to perform my duties and obligations under this agreement due to any of these reasons I will give you written notice of such inability to perform stating the reason.
The operation of this agreement will be suspended while the reason continues.
If the reason continues for a period, which in my opinion substantially affects my ability to perform the Services, I have the right to terminate this agreement upon give you written notice of such termination.
The Booking Form, these terms and any other documents specifically agreed between us constitute the entire agreement between us and may not be varied except in writing signed by both parties. All those documents together are referred to as "this agreement". In the case of any conflict between the Booking Form and the other documents referred to, the terms of the Booking Form will take priority.
In this agreement unless the context requires otherwise:
- All references to "you" means the person I provide Services to under this agreement.
- All references to "me" or "I" means Road To Beauty.
- All references to the "parties", "we" or "us" means you and I collectively.
- The singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular.
- Headings will be ignored in interpreting this agreement.
- A reference to a person includes (where applicable) its successors, personal representatives and permitted assigns.
- A reference to writing includes a reference to printing, typing and all other methods of reproducing words in a visible form.
I may obtain information about you from any source including credit assessment, debt collecting and direct marketing activities and you consent to any person providing that information to me. If you breach any of the terms of this agreement I may, without prejudice to my other rights and remedies, terminate this agreement. If a provision in this agreement (or any part of a provision) is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this will not affect the other provisions of this agreement. The parties can agree on where and how they will receive communications and notices from the other party. A party does not waive its rights under this agreement if it fails or delays exercising those rights. If a party waives the default of the other party, this does not amount to a waiver of an earlier or later default. The law of New Zealand applies to this agreement and the transactions contemplated by it. The courts of New Zealand have jurisdiction in respect of this agreement and the transactions contemplated by it.
Thank you for booking with us, it is greatly appreciated.